Church of the Covenant


Location:
East Washington, PA

Services: Architecture, Interior Design.


Project Narrative: This longstanding Presbyterian congregation at the center of Washington, PA has been worshipping at the Church of the Covenant since its construction in 1929. The structure had been unaltered and the facility became inadequate to support the growth of the church. A comprehensive feasibility study identified physical limitations and potential improvements to the existing building. A site and space needs analysis formulated a plan to accommodate the current and future needs of the congregation. Work included renovations to existing facilities and construction of a new gathering area and multipurpose fellowship hall with classrooms and support spaces.

Photos by Blackman and Bell Photography©